Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm SO Sorry! BIG News...




I am very sorry for the lack of posting over the last week. However, I have a good excuse. I've gone back to work! Yep, you heard me right, I decided it was time to get back out in the "world" and communicate with "big" people who don't drool and eat crackers all day. :) It was never the plan for me to stay home long term. Only long enough to get Seth stable on his medication and allow me to be home with Jack his first year. Now that Jack is 16 months, that time has come. I've enjoyed my time at home, but I also enjoy being productive outside of the home. I am only working part time for now, 3 or 4 days per week and I leave work in time to pick the bigger boys up from school. We were afraid that childcare for Seth would be more than he could handle, so we have circumvented that problem for now. However, I may be looking at full time hours in the future, but we'll address those things as we come to them.




I will still do my best to post some deals here for my loyal readers. They may not be in as timely of a fashion as other blogs simply because I'm not going to be available. I will probably begin to post more family information and events here as well. Thanks so much for the ones that stick with me!

4 comments:

CJ said...

Congrats on the new job, hope all goes well!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new job. I know it takes so time to adjust to a new schedule. I'm in the Memphis area and also have a blog. If your readers are interested they are welcome to follow us while you are settling in. http://motherdaughtercouponclippers.blogspot.com/

Asiyah on September 20, 2009 at 7:08 AM said...

I love your blog. You have so many money-saving posts...cool! Good luck on the job.

Lisa on September 25, 2009 at 12:01 PM said...

Good luck with the job!!