Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Does anyone cloth diaper anymore?






More and more moms are from what I am reading! I've always been of the mind that disposables were the way to go. My oldest 2 used nothing but disposables and I figured why should Jack be any different? Well, we were invited to test out some bumGenius one size fits all cloth diapers. They are bright, colorful and well made. Today is our first day using them, and to be honest, they aren't nearly as bad as I thought they would be. Jack seems to like them! I will keep you updated during our trial run of these and let you know what we make of them. You can check them out at the websites below:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sister used those...be ready to put them in the dryer for double the time! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I did it with my son for the first few years until he got to the point he'd hardly lay down for me to change them and dad was deployed it got a bit too hard without the help at home but I loved it. Was better on his skin and I used snappis (http://www.snappibaby.com/) so I didn't fool around with pins and just bought the cheap plastic covers from Wal-mart cause they worked the best and I wouldn't have done it any other way. Will definitely be doing the same with the next.