Tuesday, April 7, 2009

FREE Ham or Turkey for Easter AND FREE Axe Body Wash!




What could be better than free meat and bath products! LOL Seriously, there is a rebate for a free ham or turkey (up to $20) in the Unilever insert from this past Sunday. Click here for more information on the rebate as well as other participating products. It states that you have to purchase $40 in Unilever products and the meat to qualify for the rebate. There is also a $1/1 Axe body wash coupon in the same insert. Walmart carries the trial size of these body washes for .97 each. The coupon does not exclude trial sizes and should work for these. So the deal goes like this: Buy 42 of the trial size bodywashes with the $1/1 coupons (FREE), then purchase your ham or turkey, and then submit the rebate for your refund on the price of your meat! FREE all around! This is an AWESOME deal! It's a great deal with just the free body wash as my husband loves this stuff. Even better with free meat! Happy shopping!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, but how do I get 42 coupons?

Diane on April 7, 2009 at 5:21 PM said...

I buy mine off of eBay! I got 60 for less than $4 shipped!

Anonymous said...

Is the $40 before or after coupons? I thought I saw somewhere that it had to be B4 coupons?

Diane on April 8, 2009 at 7:13 AM said...

Yes, $40 before coupons, meaning as long as the total shows $40 before they start scanning your coupons you are all set!

slugmama on April 8, 2009 at 8:11 PM said...

Someone forwarded me your blog.
I LOVE this scenario....it's so creative! I have given you some Linky Love-linking to this post from my blog.

I would think that if anyone wants to do this, they not try to do it all in one transaction. This IS Walmart we are talking about....they are not known for handling coupon transactions well. At least here and anywhere my coupon friends are located. 42 coupons for the same item that also need to be adjusted down might send them over the edge!lolol

Nice blog by the way.
I enjoyed it. ;-))

christel on April 12, 2009 at 11:55 PM said...

Love you blog!! Wow! I need to cancel my website and go with one of these.. I am also 30 and have 3 boys.. Noah 9, Joel 3, and Seth 7 months. (Found your blog link on HCW)