Saturday, April 18, 2009

Target Deals and Supper Shopping


I didn't get a picture of this trip either this time. I went to do some deal shopping as well as some supper shopping too. I wanted to go ahead and use up the rest of my $4 Pace coupons, so I used the overage to get some other things. Here's what I ended up with:


2~All Detergent

2~Huggies Wipes

3~Olay 2 bar soap packs

2~ Dry Idea Deodorant

1~ Axe Body Wash

1~Airhead Belts

4~Market Pantry Fruit Snack Boxes

1~ Kraft Dressing

1~ Mission Tortillas

2~Pace Salsa

3~Dollar Spot toys for Easter baskets

1~ Diego BandAid

1~Soothe Eye Drops

1~Hostess Cupcakes

1~Kraft Cheese



Total Before Coupons: $63.25
Total Money Spent: $10.88
Total Saved: $52.37 (83%)
Check out Ginger's blog for more Target deals around the blogosphere!

1 comments:

Marcie on April 19, 2009 at 5:08 PM said...

GREAT WORK! Don't you always feel like you committed the perfect crime when you save so much? It really does pay to coupon.

I have a Mr. Linky going for deals if you want to add the link to your post. Please link back if you do.

Thanks,
Ginger