Friday, December 12, 2008

Kota the Triceratops Dinosaur


I don't normally advocate such large purchases at Christmas time, and we don't normally have the money, but Toys R Us has got this thing on sale right now for $99.98!!! If you have seen this thing and had your kids drool over it then you know they normally retail for over $300!! This is an awesome deal! I called my local TRU store and they have them in stock for that price, but you may want to verify it with yours before you head out. They have them online for the same price, but shipping is almost $80. Bummer. I wanted to miss the crowds! Russ is going to go on his lunch break to snag it for the kids. This will be their only "BIG" present and they will only receive a few other small ones. But to me it will be worth it to see the looks on their faces on Christmas morning!

2 comments:

Brandy on December 14, 2008 at 8:40 PM said...

This looks really neat, I am sure my little man would like it.

"J" on December 15, 2008 at 9:57 AM said...

That is sooooooooooooo COOL!!!! I know I would love it if I was a kid!!!! =)

Great FIND!!!!