Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Things you Didn't know about Me!

I thought I would share a little bit more about me today with everyone! I’ve been reading about some of my other blog friends this morning and they have inspired me to write this post, so here goes.

50 Things About Me (because I don’t have time to do 100!):

1. I am a mother to 3 boys.
2. I am a wife to a British husband. ( I bought him off eBay! LOL)
3. I love the color pink.
4. I love roses.
5. I’m a hopeless romantic at heart.
6. I LOVE Starbucks!
7. I’ve always wanted to travel to Italy.
8. I love Mexican and Italian food.
9. I love to cook.
10. I like comedy movies.
11. I like scary movies!
12. I am a daughter.
13. I am an aunt.
14. I am a sister.
15. I am the oldest of 5 children.
16. Christmas is my favorite time of the year.
17. I love to take pictures.
18. Owning my own business has always been a dream of mine. I would like to own a wedding planning/catering business.
19. I attended college at the University of Memphis.
20. I clip coupons religiously.
21. I love to find a bargain or good deal. I’m all about being frugal!
22. I hate Home Depot and Lowe’s. Not girly enough for me I suppose.
23. I know more about cars than A LOT of men.
24. I love to shop!
25. I love candles and other home “smell good.”
26. My new favorite scent is Pink Buttercream Frosting by Jaqua. YUMMY!
27. I have blue eyes.
28. I love jewelry. (Diamonds are a girl’s best friend! J)
29. I love an eclectic mix of music. Anything from country to rock to classical and everything in between- everything except rap.
30. My favorite book is Gone With The Wind. (Can you tell I was raised in the South?)
31. I love good sweet tea.
32. I love to watch Nascar- Dale Jr. is my favorite!
33. I was born in Savannah, Georgia.
34. My favorite dessert is cheesecake in any variety.
35. I hate doing the laundry!
36. I balk at new technology, much to Russ’s horror. I figure if the old version, item, computer is good enough and not broken- why fix it?
37. I enjoy getting dressed up and going out for dinner.
38. I love Dr. Pepper!
39. I am a minimalist in some things. I regularly throw things away that I end up needing 6 months later. I just hate clutter and junk!
40. I like to read suspense novels.
41. My favorite adult drink is rum and coke.
42. I like quiet. (like that EVER happens around here!)
43. I enjoy a hot bath when time and children permit.
44. I would love to go back to school.
45. I like getting mail.
46. My favorite song is Wonderwall by Oasis.
47. I bite my nails.
48. I love getting pedicures!
49. I love wrapping presents at Christmas!
50. My New Year’s resolution is to lose weight (and finally do it.)


5 comments:

"J" on December 10, 2008 at 5:26 PM said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww your first 50 was GREAT!!! =)

I'm glad you liked mine!!!

What? You like to wrap? Are you crazy! Do you want to come to Texas and wrap for me!!! lol I'm a bag girl!! I'm not a good wrapper...AT ALL!!!!

I'm with you on knowing more about cars than some men! I got miss goodwrench in high school!!! lol I took Auto Class to be around all the boys!!! HE HE HE I learned a few things too!!! =)


Fun 50! Now you need to do 50 more! Come on...you can do it!!!

Diane on December 10, 2008 at 5:48 PM said...

Thanks! I love to wrap those presents girl! My whole family brings theirs to me, and then they all ague over who's going to wrap mine! LOL I don't know it's so much that I like all the wrapping, but the fact that I can lock myself in a room with nothing but presents and wrapping paper!!

I'll attempt the other 50 things about me after some coffee and the kids are in bed!

Thanks for coming by!

"J" on December 11, 2008 at 1:35 PM said...

I Just don't get how you save all that money! I was looking through your blog and seen all the stuff you buy!!!! I love the pic of your son standing in front of the TP!!! OH MY GOSH!!! That is CRAZY!!!!

Girl, can you PLEASE come to Texas and teach me how to shop!!! lol

Where do you get all these coupons?!?! How do you get soooooooooooooooooooooo much stuff for such a small amount???

What are your favorite stores to shop and save?????

OH MY GOSH!!!!
I love it!!!!!


I'm sure by now we both know we are swap partners in the stocking swap!!! lol

Please tell me some things you like! It looks like you have lip gloss, lotion, nail polish covered (from what I see in the pics)

Do you have some favorite DVD's or favorite CD's? Do you collect anything? I see you like starbucks! =) Me too! HE HE

Tell me some stuff! I want to hook a sister up!!!! Do you like magazines? Books? If so give me some hints of what kind!

AS far as me! I love smell goods for the house but nothing with a spice smell - no cinnamon! I like lip gloss! I like nike socks, I like the atlanta braves, I like snickers, I like snowman, I like to cook! Heck I don't know what else? I think I'm easy!

Tell me about you!
If you want to email me you can
musingsfromleftfield@yahoo.com
What is your email?

Anonymous said...

We have a ton in common. Roses. Italy. Gone with the Wind. (How many times have you read it?) Diamonds. Music. Geeks. :) Shopping. Are you the sister I haven't met?

Loved this post!

Diane on December 12, 2008 at 11:26 AM said...

LOL @ Snarky Lady! We quite possibly could be! LOL