Monday, December 8, 2008

Wacky Walgreens Deals


Wow! The Walgreens deals last week with the mid week ad were fabulous! I was able to take advantage of some of the good deals, especially the Coke deal. I had ordered some BOGO 12 pack coupons from eBay prior to knowing about the sale. Here's how it ended up with 3 trips:


7~Walitin 10 ct. box

4~Revlon make up

2~Reach toothbrushes

12~Coke 12 packs

1~gift bags 3pk

2~boxes Kleenex tissue

1~bubble knee highs

3~tissue paper

*Sorry- I ended up only taking a picture of one of my WAGS trips.*

Total Before Coupons: $105.20
Total Money Spent: $18.31
Total Saved: $86.89 (82.6%)

I actually got a better deal than this because I still have $10 in RR to spend! So, if you take those into account, I actually got everything listed for $8.31!! WOW!

0 comments: