Wednesday, September 17, 2008

No more TP coupons...well almost...

This is one of my last trips for the week to Kroger to finish using my Cottonelle coupons that are set to expire on Friday. Nothing too exciting to speak of really. I had some more formula checks come in, so I was able to get more of the formula that's on clearance at Kroger for $2.18 per can. I did 3 more deals of 6 Powerade Zero's each, getting 3- $4 off your next order coupons. I also got 4 more Glade Classic Warmers, getting $8 more in coupons off my next order. I am up to $86 in Kroger Catalinas! Here are the pics and the math for this trip:



Total Before Coupons: $77.13
Total Money Spent: $15.31

Total Saved: $61.82(80.2%)

1 comments:

MsFit on September 18, 2008 at 2:15 PM said...

Goodness woman!
How do you do it to save so much money!
I was looking at your blog and you save so much for things that are worth so much!
We only have a walgreens and walmart here..do you have any tips for me on how I can save on those two stores?

MsFit
http://lipglossnpinups.blogspot.com/
Quests4Cash@yahoo.com