Sunday, September 21, 2008

Question Answered~ Sunsilk!

Just wanted to very quickly answer a question posted in my comments. (Thanks Jolene!) The question was where did I purchase all of the Sunsilk shampoos, etc for my stockpile. I got most of it about 2 weeks ago when Kmart here in Memphis doubled up to $2 for all of about 2 minutes. LOL Literally, I went into the stores with my coupons to shop and they started snatching down the signs when I was 2 items from finishing. I had a fit at customer service and since I was the only person in the store wanting the doubles they did it for me manually. So, that's how I ended up with the Sunsilk! :)

1 comments:

American Dreamer on September 21, 2008 at 3:00 PM said...

I just found your blog! I love it! Your stockpile pics on HCW were very impressive. I also have a blog but have been away for the last two weeks. I am now tyring to get back into the swing of things.