Friday, January 2, 2009

Does anyone provide good customer service anymore?



I guess we are in for one heck of a year at my house! We had 2 horrible customer service experiences on New Year's Day! I am not looking forward to the year if it continues as it started, that's for sure! You can read more about what happened to us here in my husband's new blog!
He's very excited to start his blog this year. I got him a new camera for Christmas and he plans to take pictures of all the cool things he sees as well as blog about cool Memphis facts along the way. My dear husband is British. I bought him off eBay and had him shipped over about 2 years ago. :) He is seeing more and more each day that living in Memphis and visiting Memphis as a tourist are two COMPLETELY different things, much to his dismay. Have fun readings his rants over at Mad About Memphis: the Musings of a Misplaced Brit.

2 comments:

"J" on January 8, 2009 at 8:10 AM said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww that is cool that your hubby is getting a blog! I will go by and say hi!

"J" on January 8, 2009 at 8:27 AM said...

I tried to leave hubby a comment but it wouldn't let me?!?!?

Tell him I stopped by and read all his post!!!!

I feel for yall with the IHOP & RYANS day out!!!! =(