Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Anniversary, Honey!



It's our anniversary today! It's been a long, rough year, but here we are. I love you more today than I did a year ago, and I'm positive that love will continue to grow despite our best efforts to annoy each other to death from time to time. Even though we are two completely different people, we still manage to find common ground in the love we have for each other and the love we have for our children. For that, I thank you. You are my husband, my friend, and my soul mate- the one I never thought would come along. Luckily for me, I only had to go halfway around the world to find you. :) I love you. Here's to another awesome, fun packed year....

1 comments:

Belle (from Life of a...) on January 15, 2009 at 2:59 PM said...

So happy to meet you and that you're going to participate in the Valentine's Day Swap. It's going to be great fun!