Friday, January 2, 2009

Stocking Swap Loot




I had the opportunity to participate in a stocking swap hosted by Tara over at The Well Rounded Woman, and it was tons of fun! My swap partner was Jeannie from Musings from Left Field. She's such a hoot! We had a lot of fun getting to know each other and chat through email and comments. I had these awesome things in my stocking on Christmas morning: a Paula Deen candle, Starbucks gift card, candy, fridge notepad and a dvd! Awesome gifts! I was super excited because everything she picked out is definately me! Thanks Jeannie, I hope you enjoyed yours!

4 comments:

"J" on January 5, 2009 at 5:23 PM said...

Girlie...
I loved loved loved my stocking!!!! =) Thank you!!!!

I will blog about mine tomorrow!!! I've been playing catch up alllllllllllll day!!!! I have sooooooooo much to post about!!!

You sooooooooooooooooo gave me the hook up on my stocking!!! I love that eye shadow and lip gloss stuff!!! I love all the snowman stuff!!! Thank you!!!!

I hope you like that movie?!?! I've never heard of it?!?!? Let me know if you like it...I will go rent it!!!

It's sooooooooooooooooo nice to be back home!!!!!!

I missed you!!!
I'm glad we became friends through the swap!!!!

PS - Mr. "S" loved the coffee you sent!!! He had it Christmas morning!!!

"J" on January 8, 2009 at 9:35 AM said...

My post is up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXO

CPA Mom on January 8, 2009 at 11:37 AM said...

Here from "J" - you two had a lot of fun!!

Anonymous said...

I came over from Jeannie's blog too. I loved the gift you sent her, and it looks like she sent you some fab stuff too!