Thursday, January 15, 2009

Guess What? Another Valentine's Swap!


I'm so excited to be participating in 2 Valentine's Day swaps this year! Our second swap is graciously being hosted by An Island Life! Such a beautiful blog and a beautiful place! You have until January 31st to sign up for this swap. Head on over and sign up here. Make sure you either answer the questionnaire in the comments section, or post your answers on your blog. My answers are below:



What is your idea of a romantic Valentine’s Day? Dinner at The Melting Pot (a fondue restaurant) with my husband and someone to keep the kids for the night!


In reality, what is your Valentine’s Day really like? Take out and sharing a box of chocolates on the couch after the kids go to bed.


If you could have a lifetime supply of your favorite sweet indulgence, what would it be? Cheesecake..YUMMMMM


Is there any sweet treat you absolutely do not like? Licorice, Jelly Beans, coffee cake


If you fell into a pool of chocolate, how would you get out? Well, I can't swim, so it would be up to hubby to rescue me or throw the kids in to drink me out! LOL

4 comments:

Jill on January 15, 2009 at 2:03 PM said...

Hi Diane. Thanks for stopping by my blog. This is going to be fun! I updated my post to include the answer to Kailani's questionnaire so you can pop back by when you get a chance!

Jill on January 15, 2009 at 2:31 PM said...

Oops! I got the rules all mixed up too! You can send your mailing address info to me at jmorino08 (at) gmail (dot) com.

Looking forward to poking around here to get to know you!

"J" on January 15, 2009 at 4:59 PM said...

I signed up!!!! =) I did this one last year!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the heads up!!!!!!

akawest on January 16, 2009 at 5:21 PM said...

The Melting Pot is a fun and tasty treat. You could always recreate the experience at home...well, sort of. Fondue is fun for kids.

However you spend the night, I hope it is wonderful.