Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Finally! There are deals to be had!

In this new year there are finally some bargains and deals to be had after what has seemed to be an eternity. Ever since Thanksgiving the deals just seemed to dry up for our part of the country, or the coupons became too hard to find. Not to mention that planning the holidays isn't enough work in itself.

Anyway, it gives me great pleasure to say that the deals are back! Here are a few that I am late in posting.


Walgreens

I was able to get 2 different deals at Walgreens since the first of the year. One was on Reynolds Foil. I ended up with 20 rolls! I didn't take a picture for whatever reason, but here's the math.



Total Before Coupons: $21.63

Total Money Spent: $1.83 (tax only)

Total Saved: $19.80 (91.5%)






The other deal I was able to get at Walgreens was the 100ct. boxes of Equal sugar for FREE! Here's the math:


Total Before Coupons: $54.63

Total Money Spent: $4.63 (tax only)

Total Saved: $50.00 $ (91.5%)

4 comments:

"J" on January 22, 2009 at 10:49 AM said...

I just don't get it?!?!? You have to help me get it!!!! lol

For real!!!!

=)

"J" on January 22, 2009 at 10:50 AM said...

The foil deal would have ROCKED my SOCKS!

We use foil a lot because we are always grilling outside!!!!

I LOVE YOUR DEALS!!!!!!! I bet Walgreen's doesn't!!! lol

Unknown on January 22, 2009 at 9:21 PM said...

Wow - that's a lot of Equal!

Diane on January 23, 2009 at 10:28 AM said...

J~ There is another foil deal coming next week to Walgreens- read about it here:http://www.hotcouponworld.com/forums/walgreens/202247-preview-walgreens-1-25-1-31-ad-scans-enclosed.html - then order your coupons from eBay ASAP!! :)