Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Kroger Deals 5/13/09-5/20/09 (Delta Region)




Since I can never find anyone else's blog that does the Kroger deals for our area (the Delta region) I figured I would mention a couple of the good deals going on this week at Kroger in our area.


Coke 12 pack products are 3/$11 get 1 FREE, so 4/$11- combine that with 4 of the $1/1 Coke coupons I talked about here and that makes for 4/$7 which is an AWESOME deal! I recommend stocking up for the summer BBQ's at that price!



The other decent deal I see is the Oscar Meyer Bologna for .99- combine that with the Kraft printable for $1/2 and that makes for .50 bologna! Not too bad of a price in my opinion!

And don't forget to pick up your Kraft BBQ sauce for the moneymaker that I mentioned here.
The $2.25/1 Electrasol coupon expires soon and Kroger has them for $2.99 this week. I think that's the best we are going to find, so use those coupons!

If you see anything else for our region that looks like a good deal, let me know!

0 comments: