Friday, May 8, 2009

Target Trip for Chocolate Fix


I made another trip to Target this week after discovering that the $1/1 Target Bliss coupon worked on the Bliss candy bars by the registers. I planned to stock up since I like to use candy bars a lot of times in lieu of baking chocolate in many different recipes. I've found it to be a very frugal (and tasty!) way to bake. So, here's what I ended up with in this trip:


Total Before Coupons: $82.61
Total Money Spent: $1.75
Total Saved: $80.86 (98%)

4 comments:

CJ on May 9, 2009 at 7:26 PM said...

Thanks for posting about the free Bliss bars. I tried it today and it works, got 3 free! Can you post a link to the Target coupon printer? I cant find the Bliss coupon on their site. I know there's another way to get into it but I cant ever remember how.

CJ said...

Disregard my last comment - I found the Target coupon printer link in one of your older post and was able to print a few more. Yeah more free Bliss!

Anonymous said...

Do you use more than one Target coupon for a particular item at a time, or did you do several different transactions to get all of those candy bars?

Diane on May 13, 2009 at 12:35 PM said...

I got all of these in one transaction, but then I have a great Target store with some wonderful cashiers! There are some other Target stores that I frequent where I have to break my shopping down into different transactions. It all depends on the store, the manager, and the cashier.