Thursday, May 14, 2009

Walgreens Clearance Deal


There have been quite a few deals on clearance finds at Walgreens in the past couple of weeks. I was able to score on some really cheap salad dressing last night. The Walgreens near my home had Wishbone Italian dressing on clearance for .87 and I was able to use the coupon here for .75 off, making them .12 per bottle! I love to use Italian dressing to marinate chicken and make pasta salads with! Watch out for the orange clearance tags at your Walgreens stores the next time you go in to shop!

3 comments:

Jill on May 14, 2009 at 1:29 PM said...

That's a great marinade, by the way. I typically use it on pork chops, but it's good for chicken too.

"J" on May 14, 2009 at 5:08 PM said...

I use it as a marinade too!!! Yummy!!!! =)

Couponing in Central Florida! on May 17, 2009 at 3:58 PM said...

Thanks for this deal! I was finally able to find a wags in my area that carries wishbone!! yay!!

:)