Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thanks For Asking...


Thanks to my dear readers for asking about me and wondering about my absence this week. I've felt less than well this week and to be honest, it's been a challenge just to get up and take care of my family. The doctors are still not a lot closer to deciding what I have wrong with me and all I know is that I hurt. All of my joints hurt and they literally "lock up" to the point where it's difficult to get around. This is very hard to deal with from someone who is so independent. So, we have been making the best of things. Russ has been great with helping out where needed and letting me rest. We just have to continue to move forward in trying to find to find out what's wrong. Thank you again for everyone's concern, and I promise to post deals as I can!

4 comments:

slugmama on May 28, 2009 at 10:37 AM said...

Aw you poor kid. I hope the drs. get this figured out for you soon. Being sick is bad enough but not knowing why or WHAT you have just plain sucks!
Hang in there and don't worry about anything except getting better. Everything will still be there when you are back to normal. ;-)

Crista on May 28, 2009 at 12:54 PM said...

Sending prayers and good thoughts your way!

Melody on May 29, 2009 at 12:34 PM said...

So sorry to hear you've not been feeling well. Have they considered fybromyalgia? I know a friend of mine has this and her body will just ache with pain. I don't know alot about it except that it causes her alot of fatigue and pain. I will be lifting you up in prayer! Big hugs!
Melody

Diane on May 29, 2009 at 2:53 PM said...

It's actually one of the conditions they are considering Melody! I went back to the doctor today and they have placed me on a new medication that they hope will help some- Lyrica. Thanks so much for the prayers!