Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Attention All Bank of America Customers!


Bank of America has a program called Museums on Us where with your Bank of America card you can gain FREE admission to over 70 museums on the first weekend of every month. Sweet deal! For some reason they do not have this program available here in TN (may need to write an email on that one) but, they have participating museums in many other states. Go here to locate a museum near you and to sign up for a reminder about the program.

2 comments:

Rachel Lundy on March 4, 2009 at 4:38 PM said...

Wow! I had never heard of this perk! Thanks for the info.

Shannon on March 4, 2009 at 10:26 PM said...

What a cool perk! Makes me want to bank there... even though I;m in TN!

But Atlanta is just 2 hours away from me, and I see a few places there participate. I wonder if you can live in a different state than the one the museum is in???