Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My 'Favorite Things' Swap Package arrived!


My favorite things swap package arrived from Terry at Cherished Treasures a couple of days ago. I had to wait a couple of days to post since my digital camera was stolen when our house was burglarized. My wonderful husband was able to procure a usb cord for my phone which takes pictures. (Not great pictures, but pictures nonetheless.) So without further ado, here are my package contents:
Cute little magnet set:



Post It Note Set:

Coffee mix, Burt's Bees Lip Balm, and eye liner:


White bunny dish and book:

Many thanks to Mamarazzi for hosting such a great swap. I look forward to the next one! Head on over to her blog, Dandelion Wishes and check out what everyone else received in their swap packages as well!



3 comments:

Terry on March 13, 2009 at 6:39 AM said...

Good morning Diane - I was worried that you didn't get your package so I checked the confirmation number. Did you get the Lock n Lock containers?

Amy B on March 13, 2009 at 3:39 PM said...

What a cute gift. I enjoyed the swap also. Enjoy your gifts.

Mamarazzi on March 15, 2009 at 9:19 AM said...

FANTASTIC stuff!


I am so slow in getting around to everyone who participated in the swap but I just wanted to make sure THANK you for playing and for sending such a fantastic package to your partner. I know she really appreciated it.

My next swap is set for April and I will announce it soon, keep and eye out for it if you want to play again…they fill up FAST!! In the meantime come by and enter my latest giveaway…very fun stuff!

PS
sorry to hear about the camera getting stolen...major bummer!