Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Weekend Retail Therapy: Walmart



I made several stops this past weekend to get 'the deals' and Walmart was one of them. I was able to get quite a bit of dog food for little to no cost with coupons and Walmart's everyday prices. I've misplaced my receipt for the larger order, but here's my guesstimate if memory serves me correctly:




Total Before Coupons: $135.00
Total Money Spent: $28.00
Total Saved: $107.00 (80%)


On a smaller scale, I went out looking for the FREE Gillette body wash at one of my Walmart stores and although I didn't find it, I did find baby snacks at a good deal. Walmart has the Beechnut Let's Grow yogurt bites on sale for $2.00. Combine that sale with the $1/1 coupons from a couple of months back and you have $1 per bag yogurt bites. That's certainly much cheaper than the usually $2.84 price tag.



Total Before Coupons: $14.73
Total Money Spent: $6.73
Total Saved: $8.00 (54.3%)


0 comments: