Thursday, March 12, 2009

More FREE Johnson's Bath Buddies!


According to Deal Seeking Mom the IP's for the Johnson's Buddies have been reset. Remember you should be able to print 2 coupons from both links by using your browser's back button. Most stores, such as Target, Walmart, CVS, and Walgreens carry these for around $0.99.


Some stores will give you overage on the coupons, but others will need to adjust the amount of the coupon down to the price of the item since it’s less than the face value of the coupon making them free. If you want to avoid having the coupons beep though, a simple solution is to buy one more soap than you have coupons. For example, if you’re using one $1/1 coupon and one $2/2 coupon, buy four soaps to pay $0.96 out of pocket for them.


But if you know your store will allow overage or adjust down, printing all of the coupons above could net you as many as 16 bars of Johnson’s Buddies soaps for FREE!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this.. I use the soap for my daughter and I saw the coupon awhile back and didnt print it out then couldnt remember where I saw it.. your a lifesaver! I can stock up now for FREE! :-)

Anonymous said...

so these say limit one per purchase.. so can you not use more than on coupon per trip to the store?

Diane on March 12, 2009 at 3:30 PM said...

I use more than one all the time. Each bar is a "purchase." :)

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure the johnsons baby bars are only a dollar at walmart too.. :-)

Anonymous said...

Its been several months since I've printed a Buddies coupon and it still won't let me print these, says I've reached my limit.