Monday, March 30, 2009

Free Softsoap Body Wash!


I was reading last night on Hot Coupon World about how the Softsoap Catalina's were rolling this week at Walgreens. I knew this was a sweet deal that wouldn't last, so I headed out to take advantage of it while I could. I ended up with 26 of the body washes. I was able to get 14 last night and 12 today before *reportedly* the deal has ended. I'll take it! Here's the math:


Total Before Coupons: $113.34
Total Money Spent: $12.84
Total Saved: $100.50 (89%)

3 comments:

Unknown on March 30, 2009 at 5:12 PM said...

good grief that is a ton of body wash and for only $12bucks and some change you rock girlie!!!!

Missy on March 30, 2009 at 9:44 PM said...

HEY DIANE!!! I'm Sabrina from thepaulinegoatranchers.blogspot.com and I just hopped over here from Belle at Life of a Southern Belle! Congrats on winning her give away!

WOW What a super cool website please share your secret with me! I love your savings! I get so excited if I save a dollar on anything, so if I saved $100 and only spent $12 my head would burst!

I can't wait until I have more time to sit down and look at your older posts!!!

Take care and have a great Tuesday!!!!

Sabrina

http://thepaulinegoatranchers.blogspot.com

Annette on April 7, 2009 at 11:16 PM said...

Wow, did they let you do those in 2 transactions or did you have to go 26 times??!