Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Weekend Retail Therapy: Walgreens

I only made one trip to Walgreens this weekend. As good as the diaper deal is, I just don't have the out of pocket money this week. But, I was able to get in on the diaper deal once as well as the Glade and Coke deals. I plan to go back once more this week to get more Glade, Coffee Mate, and Dry Idea deodorant. I intend to use my Register Rewards from this week on Walgreens diapers and training pants next week. Here's what we ended up with:





Total Before Coupons: $147.91
Total Money Spent: $16.55
Total Saved: $131.36 (89%)

*I still have $25.50 in Register Rewards from the above deals to spend next week. So technically, Walgreens paid me $8.95 to take all of the above stuff off their hands!*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

amazing.. this is my goal!